Monday, January 1, 2024

Books I've Read in 2024

For the past fourteen years I've kept track of the books I read and it's been quite a fun project. I read so much that everything tends to blend together in my mental library and it's fun to look back and see what I've I've read, loved, and want to re-read (and - on the rare occasion - want to avoid). Plus, it's great to share and compare lists with other book bloggers.

This list is only of books and novellas I've read and finished (though if I read an entire anthology, I list only the anthology title). The books are listed in the order I read them and if I write a review for a book I link it here as well.

There are sure to be many wonderful stories on the list, but the ones with a ** by them are ones I highly recommend.

1. Last Call at the Local (Love, Lists & Fancy Ships, Book 3) by Sarah Grunder Ruiz**
2. What the Hex by Alexis Daria
3. The Bright Spot (Sunrise Cove, Book 5) by Jill Shalvis
4. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (re-read) **
5. On a Night Like This (Winter Nights, Book 3) by Liz Maverick
6. Random in Death (In Death, Book 58) by J.D. Robb
7. Work It Out by Eva Siedler
8. The Duke’s All That (Synneful Spinsters, Book 3) by Christina Britton
9. Delilah Green Doesn’t Care (Bright Falls, Book 1) by Ashley Herring Blake **
10. The Catch (The Influencer, Book 3) by Amy Lea
11. Not Your Ex’s Hexes (Supernatural Singles, Book 2) by April Asher
12. The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal by KJ Charles **
13. Not Your Crush’s Cauldron (Supernatural Singles, Book 3) by April Asher
14. The Break-Up Artist by Erin Clark and Laura Lovely
15. Once Persuaded, Twice Shy: A Modern Reimagining of Persuasion by Melodie Edwards
16. Astrid Parker Doesn’t Fail (Bright Falls, Book 2) by Ashley Herring Blake
17. Speculations in Sin (Below Stairs Mysteries, Book 7) by Jennifer Ashley
18. A Funny Thing Happened… (The Adrien English Mysteries) by Josh Lanyon
19. Quill Me Now (The ABCs of Spellcraft, Book 1) by Jordan Castillo Price (re-read)
20. Trouble in Taco Town (The ABCs of Spellcraft, Book 2) by Jordan Castillo Price
21. Barbie: The World Tour by Margot Robbie, Andrew Mukamal, and Craig McDean (Photographer) **
22. Matzah Ball Blues (Holidays, Heart and Chutzpah, Book 2) by Jennifer Wilck
23. The Night Island (The Lost Night Files, Book 2) by Jayne Ann Krentz
24. Otherworldly by F.T. Lukens
25. Archangel’s Lineage (Guild Hunter, Book 16) by Nalini Singh**

0 comments: