Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ilona Andrews Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

Kate Daniels
The Iron Covenant
Grey Wolf
World of Kate Daniels
Hidden Legacy
Innkeeper Chronicles
The Edge
Kinsmen
Alphas


Kate Daniels

* A Questionable Client

1. Magic Bites

2. Magic Burns

3. Magic Strikes

* Curran POV #1

* Fathers and Sons (Curran POV #2)

* Curran POV #3

* Magic Strikes Hot Tub Scene

3.5. Magic Mourns

4. Magic Bleeds

4.5 Magic Dreams

5. Magic Slays

* Retribution Clause (in the Hex Appeal anthology)
My Review

* Magic Tests

* Magic Gifts

5.5 Gunmetal Magic (World of Kate Daniels, Book 1)

6. Magic Rises

7. Magic Breaks

7.5. Magic Steals

8. Magic Shifts
My Review

8.5. Magic Stars (Grey Wolf, Book 1)

9. Magic Binds
My Review

10. Magic Triumphs
My Review

top



The Iron Covenant

1. Iron and Magic

2. Untitled (tentative release December 2019)

top



Grey Wolf

1. Magic Stars


top


World of Kate Daniels

* "Retribution Clause" (in the Hex Appeal anthology) - My Review

1. Gunmetal Magic


top



Hidden Legacy

1. Burn for Me
My Review

2. White Hot
My Review

3. Wildfire
My Review

3.5 Diamond Fire

4. Sapphire Flames (available 8/27/19)
My Review



top



Innkeeper Chronicles

1. Clean Sweep

2. Sweep in Peace

3. One Fell Sweep

4. Sweep of the Blade

top


The Edge

1. On the Edge
Rose and Declan

2. Bayou Moon
Cerise and William

3. Fate's Edge
Audrey and Kaldar

4. Steel's Edge
Richard and Charlotte


8/27/1top


Kinsmen


1. Silent Blade
Celino and Meli
My Review

2. Silver Shark
Venturo and Claire
Publisher: NYLA


top


Alphas

0.5. Origins


top



Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the authors' website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.
http://www.ilona-andrews.com/

0 comments: