Monday, October 19, 2020

Heather McCollum Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:


The Brothers of Wolf Isle
Sons of Sinclair
The Queen’s Highlanders
The Campbells
Highland Isles
Highland Hearts
Dragonfly Chronicles
The Guardians (Young Adult)
Anthologies


The Brothers of Wolf Isle

1. The Highlander’s Unexpected Proposal
Adam Macquarie and Lark Montgomerie
My Review

2. The Highlander's Pirate Lass
Beck Macquarie and Eliza Wentworth
My Review

3. The Highlander's Tudor Lass
Callum Macquarie and Anna Montgomerie
My Review

4. The Highlander's Secret Avenger
Drostan Macquarie and Amelia MacLeod
My Review

top

Sons of Sinclair

1. Highland Conquest
Cain Sinclair and Ella Sutherland
My Review

2. Highland Warrior
Joshua Sinclair and Kára Flett
My Review

3. Highland Justice
Gideon Sinclair and Cait Mackay
My Review

4. Highland Beast
Bàs Sinclair and Shana Drummond
My Review

5. Highland Surrender (available 10/24/23)
Hannah Sinclair and Erik Halverson
My Review

top

The Queen’s Highlanders

1. The Highlander & The Queen’s Sacrifice
Kerr Gordon and Maggie Darby

2. The Highlander & and The Lady of Misrule
Greer Buchanan and Lucy Cranfield

3. The Highlander & and The Counterfeit Queen
Marcus Ruthven and Cordelia Cranfield

top

The Campbells

1. The Scottish Rogue
Grey Campbell and Evelyn Worthington
My Review

2. The Savage Highlander
Aiden Campbell and Scarlet Worthington
My Review

3. The Wicked Viscount
Cat Campbell and Nathaniel Worthington
My Review

2. The Highland Outlaw
Alana Campbell and Shaw Sinclair
My Review

top

Highland Isles

1. The Beast of Aros Castle
Tor Maclean and Ava Sutton

2. The Rogue of Islay Isle
Cullen Duffie and Rose

3. The Wolf of Kisimul Castle
Alec MacNeil and Mairi Maclean
My Review

4. The Devil of Dunakin Castle
Keir MacKinnon and Grace Ellington
My Review

top

Highland Hearts

1. Captured Heart
Caden Macbain and Meg Boswell

2. Tangled Hearts
Ewan Brody and Pandora Wyatt

3. Untamed Hearts
Will Wyatt and Jonet Montgomery

4. Crimson Heart
Searc Munro and Elena

5. Highland Heart
Alec Munro and Rachel Brindle

top

Dragonfly Chronicles

1. Prophecy
Keenan Maclean and Serena Faw

2. Magick
Hauk and Merewin

3. Masquerade
Toren MacCallum and Kat

4. Surrender
Jackson Black and Kailin

5. Sacrifice
Drustan MacDruce and Anna Pemberlin

top

The Guardians (Young Adult)

1. Siren’s Song

2. Broken

3. Awaken

top

Anthologies

"Rohaise the Red" in Upon a Midnight Dreary
The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance

Scribbling Women and the Real-Life Romance Heroes Who Love Them

top


Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

https://www.heathermccollum.com/

0 comments: