Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stacy Reid Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:


A Matter of Temptation
Sinful Wallflowers
Wedded by Scandal
Rebellious Desires
Forever Yours
Scandalous House of Calydon
The Kincaids
The Amagarians
Stand Alones


A Matter of Temptation

1. A Matter of Temptation
Simon Loughton and Mina Crawford
My Review

top

Sinful Wallflowers

1. My Darling Duke
Alexander Masters and Kitty Danvers
My Review

2. Her Wicked Marquess
Nicolas Ives and Maryann FitzWilliam
My Review

3. A Scoundrel of Her Own
Devlin Byrne and Ophelia Darby
My Review

top


Wedded by Scandal

1. Accidentally Compromising the Duke
Edmond Rochester and Adeline Hays
My Review

2. Wicked in His Arms
Tobias Walcott and Olivia Sherwood
My Review

3. How to Marry a Marquess
Richard Maitland and Evie Chesterfield
My Review

4. When the Earl Met His Match
Hugh Winthrop and Phoebe Maitland
My Review


top


Rebellious Desires

1. Duchess by Day, Mistress by Night
Rhys Tremayne and Georgiana Rutherford
My Review

2. The Earl in My Bed
Sylvester Wentworth and Daphne Wentworth
My Review


top


Forever Yours

1. The Marquess and I
Alasdair Morley and Willow Arlington

2. The Duke and I
Elliot Winthrop and Emmaline Fitzgerald

3. The Viscount and I
Sebastian Rutledge and Fanny Dashwood

4. Misadventures with the Duke
Christopher Worth and Pippa Cavanaugh

5. When the Earl was Wicked
James Radcliffe and Verity Ayles

6. A Prince of My Own
Simon Astor and Miranda Cheswick

7. Sophia and the Duke
William Astor and Sophia Knightly

8. Sins of Viscount Worsley
Viscount Worsley and Marianne Ashbrook

9. An Unconventional Affair
Maximillian Langdon and Amelie Weatherston

10. Mischief and Mistletoe
Graham Wynter and Callisto Middleton

11. A Rogue in the Making
Wentworth, the Earl of Rawlings and Juliana Pryce

12. My One and Only Earl
James Delaney and Poppy Ashford



top


Scandalous House of Calydon

1. The Duke’s Shotgun Wedding
Sebastian Thornton and Jocelyn Rathbourne

2. The Irresistible Miss Peppiwell
Anthony Thornton and Phillipa Pippiwell

3. Sins of a Duke
Lucan Wynwood and Constance Thornton

4. The Royal Conquest
Mikhail Konstantinovich and Payton Peppiwell


top


The Kincaids

1. Taming Elijah
Elijah Kincaid and Sheridan Wentworth

2. Tempting Bethany
Joshua Kincaid and Bethany Galloway

3. Lawless: Noah Kincaid
Noah Kincaid and Ada Bancroft


top


The Amagarians

1. Eternal Darkness
Drac and Saieke

2. Eternal Flames
Ajali and Tehdra

3. Eternal Damnation
Lachlan and Shilah

4. Eternal Phoenyx
Gavyn and Xian

4. Eternal Promise (release date unknown)


top


Stand Alones

An Earl to Remember (available 8/22/23)

The Wolf and the Wildflower (available 2/27/23)
James Winters and Jules Southby
My Review

Wicked with You
Simon Barrington and Henrietta Sutton

Duke of Every Sin
Ethan Benedict and Verity

"A Duke at Midnight" in A Wallflower's Guide to Becoming a Bride anthology

The Scandalous Diary of Lily Layton
Oliver Carlyle and Lily Layton
My Review

Letters to Emily
Marcellus, Emily, and Maxwell

Wicked Deeds on a Winter Night
Gabriel Northcote and Primrose Markham


top


Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

https://www.stacyreid.com/

0 comments: