Sunday, November 14, 2010

Elle Kennedy Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

Avalon Bay
Off-Campus
Briar U
Killer Instincts
Outlaws
Out of Uniform
East Coast 8
The Royals (w/a Erin Watt)
WAGS
Him
DreamMakers
After Hours
Welcome to Paradise
Small Town Scandals
The Kelley Legacy
Eden Falls
The Hunted
Stand Alones - Adult
Stand Alones - YA


Avalon Bay

1. Good Girl Complex
Mackenzie “Mac” Cabot and Cooper Hartley
My Review

top


Off-Campus

1. The Deal
Garrett Graham and Hannah Wells
My Review

2. The Mistake
John Logan and Grace Ivers
My Review

3. The Score
Dean Di-Laurentis and Allie Hayes
My Review

4. The Goal
John Tucker and Sabrina James
My Review

5. The Legacy

top


Briar U


1. The Chase

2. The Risk

3. The Play

4. The Dare

top


Killer Instincts

1. Midnight Rescue
Kane Woodland and Abby Sinclair
My Review

2. Midnight Alias
Luke Dubois and Olivia Taylor
My Review

3. Midnight Games
Trevor Callaghan and Isabel Roma
My Review

4. Midnight Pursuits
Ethan Hayes and Juliet Mason
My Review

4.5. After Midnight
Kane Woodland and Abby Sinclair

5. Midnight Action
Jim Morgan and Noelle
My Review

6. Midnight Captive
Sean Reilly and Bailey Jones
My Review

7. Midnight Revenge
Derek "D" Pratt and Sofia Amaro
My Review

8. Midnight Target
David Ashton and Cate Morgan
Liam Macgregor and Sullivan Port
My Review

top


Outlaws


1. Claimed
Connor Mackenzie and Hudson Lane
My Review

2. Addicted
Lennox and Jamie
My Review

3. Ruled
Rylan, Reese, and Sloan
My Review

top


Out of Uniform


1. Heat of the Moment
John Garrett and Shelby Harper
Note: Also available in the Red-Hot Summer anthology and the Hot and Bothered anthology

2. Heat of Passion
Carson Scott and Holly Lawson
My Review

3. Heat of the Storm
Will Charleston and Mackenzie Wade
My Review

*Hot and Bothered
Anthology containing Heat of the Moment, Heat of Passion, and Heat of the Storm

4. Heat It Up
Thomas Becker and Jane Harrison
My Review

5. Heat of the Night
Ryan Evans and Annabelle Holmes
My Review

6. The Heat is On
Matt O'Connor and Savannah Harte
My Review

*Hot and Heavy
Anthology containing Heat It Up, Heat of the Night, and The Heat is On

7. Feeling Hot
Cash McCoy and Jen Scott
My Review

8. Getting Hotter
Seth Masterson and Miranda Breslin
My Review

9. Hotter Than Ever
Dylan Wade, Aidan Rhodes, and Claire McKinley
My Review

9.5. A Little Bit of Hot

10. As Hot As It Gets
Jackson Ramsey and Mia Weldrick

10.5. Flash Fire
Cash McCoy and Jen Scott

top



East Coast 8

Note: East Coast 8 is a spinoff of the Out of Uniform series

0.5. The Strong, Silent Type (in the Danger Zone anthology)
Shane Heron and Jill Marshall

top




The Royals

Note: Erin Watt is the pen name of author duo Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick

1. Paper Princess

2. Broken Prince

3. Twisted Palace

4. Fallen Heir

5. Cracked Kingdom

top



WAGS

Note: This series is co-written with Sarina Bowen

1. Good Boy
Blake Riley and Jess Canning

2. Stay
Matt Eriksson and Hailey Taylor Emery

top


Him

Note: This series is co-written with Sarina Bowen

1. Him
Ryan Wesley and Jamie Canning

2. Us
Ryan Wesley and Jamie Canning

2.5. Epic
Ryan Wesley and Jamie Canning


top



DreamMakers

Note: This trilogy is co-written with Vivian Arend

1. All Fired Up
Parker Wilson and Lynn Davidson
My Review

2. Love is a Battlefield
Jack Hunter and Pepper Wilson
My Review

3. Don't Walk Away
Dean Colter and Emma Lee
My Review

4. Dirty Little Secrets (release date unknown)

top



After Hours


1. One Night of Sin
Gage Holt and Skyler Thompson
My Review

2. One Night of Scandal
Reed Miller and Darcy Grant
My Review

3. One Night of Trouble
AJ Walsh and Brett Conlon
My Review

top



Welcome to Paradise


1. Welcome to Paradise
Nate Bishop and Charlotte Hill
My Review

2. Take Me Home Tonight
Owen Bishop and Maddie Wilson
My Review

3. Born to Be Wild
Jake Bishop and Bree Lockhart
My Review

4. Since You've Been Gone
Austin Bishop and Mari Smith
My Review

top



Small Town Scandals


1. Millionaire's Last Stand
Cole Donovan and Jamie Crawford

2. The Heartbreak Sheriff
Patrick "Finn" Finnegan and Sarah Connelly


top



The Kelley Legacy

Note: This is a six-book multi-author miniseries

1. Private Justice by Marie Ferrarella

2. Special Ops Bodyguard by Beth Cornelison

3. Cowboy Under Siege by Gail Barrett

4. Rancher Under Cover by Carla Cassidy

5. The Captive (formerly Missing Mother-to-Be) by Elle Kennedy
Deacon Holt and Lana Kelly

6. Captain’s Call of Duty by Cindy Dees


top



Eden Falls

Note: This is a four-book multi-author miniseries

1. Colton Destiny by Justine Davis

2. Colton’s Ranch Refuge by Beth Cornelison

3. Colton’s Deep Cover by Elle Kennedy
Derek Colton and Chloe Moreno

4. Colton Showdown by Marie Ferrarella


top



The Hunted


1. Soldier Under Siege
Robert Tate and Eva Dolce

2. Special Forces Rendezvous
Sebastian Stone and Julia Davenport

3. Special Ops Exclusive
Nick Prescott and Rebecca Parker


top



Stand Alones - Adult


Top Secret (co-written with Sarina Bowen)

Say Yes


Bad Apple
Ben Barrett and Maggie Reilly

"Worth the Risk" (in the SEAL of My Dreams anthology)
Note: All proceeds for this anthology are pledged to the Veterans Research Corporation, a non-profit foundation supporting veterans medical research
SEAL of My Dreams website: http://www.sealofmydreams.com/

Hidden Desires
Travis Gage and Rachel Foster
My Review

Going For It
Riley Scott and Sam Taylor
My Review

Dance of Seduction
Luke and Ellie

Midnight Encounters
Ben Barrett and Maggie Reilly
My Review

Bad Moon Rising
Zack Creighton and Hailey Burke

Her Private Avenger
Adam Quinn and Morgan Kerr

The Survivor (formerly Silent Watch)
Blake and Sam

The Agent (formerly Witness Seduction)
Caleb Ford and Marley Kincaid

Body Check
Brody Croft and Hayden Houston

top



Stand Alones - YA (writing as Erin Watt with Jen Frederick)


When It's Real
Oakley Ford and Vaughn Bennett

One Small Thing
Chase and Beth

top



Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://www.ellekennedy.com/

0 comments: