Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jill Shalvis Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

Lucky Harbor
Sunrise Cove
Wildstone
Heartbreaker Bay
Cedar Ridge
Animal Magnetism
Wilder
Pacific Heat
Sky High Air
American Heroes
Firefighter
South Village Singles
Stand Alones


Lucky Harbor

1. Simply Irresistible
Jax Cullen and Maddie Moore
My Review

2. The Sweetest Thing
Ford Walker and Tara Daniels
My Review

* Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor

* Christmas in Lucky Harbor (Omnibus of books 1 and 2)
My Review

2.5. “Kissing Santa Claus” (in the Small Town Christmas anthology and in Christmas in Lucky Harbor)
Logan Perrish and Sandy Jansen
My Review

3. Head Over Heels
Sawyer Thompson and Chloe Traeger
My Review

4. Lucky in Love
Ty Garrison and Mallory Quinn
My Review

5. At Last
Matt Bowers and Amy Michaels
My Review

6. Forever and a Day
Josh Scott and Grace Brooks
My Review

* Lucky Harbor (Omnibus of books 4, 5, and 6)

6.5. Under the Mistletoe (available as a standalone and in Christmas in Lucky Harbor)
Nick and Mia
My Review

7. It Had to Be You
Luke Hanover and Ali Winters
My Review

8. Always On My Mind
Jack Harper and Leah Sullivan
My Review

9. Once In a Lifetime
Ben McDaniels and Aubrey Wellington
My Review

10. It's In His Kiss
Sam Brody and Becca Thorpe
My Review

11. He's So Fine
Cole Donovan and Olivia Bentley
My Review

12. One In a Million
Tanner Riggs and Callie Sharpe
My Review

12.5. Merry Christmas, Baby
Sawyer Thompson and Chloe Thompson
My Review

top


Sunrise Cove

1. The Family You Make
Jane and Levi
Charlotte and Mateo
My Review

2. The Friendship Pact
Tae and Riggs
My Review

3. The Backup Plan
Alice and Knox
Lauren and Ben
My Review

4. The Sweetheart List
Harper and Bodie
My Review

5. The Bright Spot (available 1/16/24)
Luna and Jameson
My Review

6. The Summer Escape (available 6/11/24)
Anna and Owen

top


Wildstone

1. Lost and Found Sisters
Quinn and Mick
My Review

1.5. The Good Luck Sister
Tilly and Dylan
My Review

2. Rainy Day Friends
Lanie and Mark
My Review

3. The Lemon Sisters
Brooke and Garrett
Mindy and Linc
My Review

4. Almost Just Friends
Piper and Camden
Gavin and CJ
My Review

5. The Summer Deal
Brynn and Eli
Kinsey and Deck
My Review

5.5. Mistletoe in Paradise
Hannah and James
My Review

6. The Forever Girl
Maze and Walker
My Review

7. Love for Beginners
Emma and Simon
Alison and Ryan
My Review

top


Heartbreaker Bay

1. Sweet Little Lies
Finn O’Riley and Pru Harris
My Review

2. The Trouble With Mistletoe
Keane Winters and Willa Davis
My Review

2.5. One Snowy Night
Max Stranton and Rory Andrews

3. Accidentally on Purpose
Archer Hunt and Elle Wheaten

4. Chasing Christmas Eve
Spencer Baldwin and Colbie Albright
My Review

4.5 Holiday Wishes
Sean O’Riley and Lotti Hartford

5. About That Kiss
Joe Malone and Kylie Masters
My Review

6. Hot Winter Nights
Lucas Knight and Molly Malone
My Review

7. Playing For Keeps
Caleb Parker and Sadie Lane
My Review

8. Wrapped Up in You
Kel O’Donnell and Ivy Snow
My Review

8.5. Twist of Fate
Diego and Daisy

top


Cedar Ridge

1. Second Chance Summer
Aidan Kincaid and Lily Danville
My Review

2. My Kind of Wonderful
Hudson Kincaid and Bailey Moore
My Review

3. Nobody But You
Jacob Kincaid and Sophie Marren
My Review

top



Animal Magnetism

1. Animal Magnetism
Brady Miller and Lilah Young

2. Animal Attraction
Dell Connelly and Jade Bennett

3. Rescue My Heart
Adam Connelly and Holly Reid

4. Rumor Has It
Griffin Reid and Kate Evans
My Review

5. Then Came You
Wyatt Stone and Emily Stevens
My Review

6. Still the One
AJ Colten and Darcy Stone
My Review

7. All I Want
Parker James and Zoe Stone
My Review

top



Wilder

1. Instant Attraction
Cameron Wilder and Katie Kramer
My Review

2. Instant Gratification
Stone Wilder and Emma Sinclair
My Review

3. Instant Temptation
T.J. Wilder and Harley Stephens


top



Pacific Heat

1. Double Play
Pace Martin and Holly Hutchins

2. Slow Heat
Wade O’Riley and Samantha McNead


top



Sky High Air

1. Smart and Sexy
Noah Fisher and Bailey Sinclair

2. Strong and Sexy
Shayne Mahoney and Dani Peterson

3. Superb and Sexy
Brody West and Maddie Stone


top



American Heroes

1. Flashpoint
Zach Thomas and Brooke O'Brian

2. Flashback
Aidan Donnelly and Mackenzie Stafford


top



Firefighter

1. White Heat
Griffin Moore and Lyndie Anderson

2. Blue Flame
Jake Rawlins and Callie Hayes

3. Seeing Red
Joe Walker and Summer Abrams
My Review


top



South Village Singles

1. Roughing It With Ryan
Ryan Alondo and Suzanne Carter

2. Tangling With Ty (reissued in Kiss Me, I’m Irish)
Ty O'Grady and Nicole Mann
My Review

3. Messing With Mac
Thomas “Mac” Mackenzie and Taylor Wellington


top



Stand Alones

Naughty But Nice (in the Bare Essentials duology)
My Review

Her Sexiest Mistake
My Review

Time Out
My Review

The Trouble With Paradise

The Heat Is On

Born on the 4th of July

“Bah Handsome!” (in the Kissing Santa Claus anthology)

Storm Watch

Aussie Rules

“All He Wants for Christmas” (in the Heating Up the Holidays) anthology)

“Finding Mr. Right” (in the Too All a Good Night anthology)

Get a Clue

Shadow Hawk

“Together Again?” (in the Jinxed! anthology)

“Ms. Humbug” (in The Night Before Christmas anthology)

Out Of This World

Just Try Me

“Fall From Grace” (in the Bad Boys Southern Style anthology)

Room Service

Velvet, Leather & Lace anthology

“Captivated” (in the Beach Blanket Bad Boys anthology)

“Nothing to Lose” (in the Dare Me anthology)

Free Fall

“Perilous Waters” (in the Men of Courage II anthology)

“Stranded!” (in the Men of Courage anthology)

Seduce Me

“The Road Home” (in the Mother, Please! anthology)

Come Fly With Me

Bared

Back in the Bedroom

Hero for Hire

“The Bachelor’s Bed” (in the In Name Only anthology)

Natural Blond Instincts

The Street Where She Lives

Trade Secrets

For the Love of Nick

Luke

“Love is In the Air” (in the Paris or Bust! anthology)

Serving Up Trouble

A Royal Mess/Her Night to Remember

Her Perfect Stranger

A Prince of a Guy

Aftershock

Blind Date Disasters/Eat Your Heart Out

Chance of Counter

Kiss Me, Katie!/Hug Me, Holly!

Out of the Blue

The Detective’s Undoing

New and…Improved?

Yours 2 Keep

Who’s the Boss?

The Rancher’s Surrender

Long-Lost Mom

Lean on Me

Hiding Out at the Circle C

Lover Come Back

The Harder They Fall

Show Me the Way

Ultimate Surrender

Tell Me No Lies

Charmed & Dangerous

Forgotten (written as Jill Sheldon)

Revenge is Sweet (written as Jill Sheldon)

Time to Trust (written as Jill Sheldon)

Summer of Fire (written as Jill Sheldon)


top



Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://jillshalvis.com/

0 comments: