Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kristen Callihan Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

Darkest London
Game On
VIP

Darkest London

Genre: Historical Paranormal Romance

0.5. Ember
Benjamin Archer and Miranda Ellis
Note: This novella is technically a prequel, but it's best read after Firelight

1. Firelight
Benjamin Archer and Miranda Ellis

2. Moonglow
Ian Ranulf and Daisy Ellis Craigmore
My Review

3. Winterblaze
Winston Lane and Poppy Ellis Lane
My Review

3.5. Entwined
Eamon Evernight and Luella Jane Moran
My Review

4. Shadowdance
Jack Talent and Mary Chase
My Review

5. Evernight
Will Thorne and Holly Evernight
My Review

6. Soulbound
Adam and Eliza May
My Review

7. Forevermore (available 6/28/16)
St. John Evernight and Layla Starling
My Review

top


Game On

Genre: Contemporary New Adult Romance

1. The Hook Up
Drew Baylor and Anna Jones

2. The Friend Zone
Gray Grayson and Ivy Mackenzie

3. The Game Plan
Ethan Dexter and Fiona Mackenzie

4. [Untitled] (est. release 2016)
Cal Alder and Tess Harper

5. [Untitled] (release date unknown)
Jack Ryder

top


VIP

Genre: Contemporary Romance

1. Idol
Killian and Liberty

2. Managed (release date unknown)
Gabriel and Sophie


top


Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://kristencallihan.com/

0 comments: