Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Julia Quinn Book Order

Click here to jump to a particular series:


The Bridgertons
Rokesbys
Smythe-Smith Quartet
The Two Dukes of Wyndham
The Bevelstoke Series
Agents of the Crown
The Lyndon Sisters
The Splended Series
Stand Alones



The Bridgertons

1. The Duke & I
Simon Basset and Daphne Bridgerton

2. The Viscount Who Loved Me
Anthony Bridgerton and Kate Sheffield

3. An Offer From A Gentleman
Benedict Bridgerton and Sophie Beckett

4. Romancing Mister Bridgerton
Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington

5. To Sir Phillip, With Love
Phillip Crane and Eloise Bridgerton

6. When He Was Wicked
Michael Stirling and Francesca Bridgerton

7. It's In His Kiss
Gareth St. Clair and Hyacinth Bridgerton

8. On the Way to the Wedding
Gregory Bridgerton and Lucinda Abernathy

*The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After
My Review

*The Wit and Wisdom of Bridgerton: Lady Whistledown’s Official Guide (available 11/9/21)
My Review


top




Rokesbys

1. Because of Miss Bridgerton
George Rokesby and Billie Bridgerton
My Review

2. The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband
Edward Rokesby and Cecilia Harcourt
My Review

3. The Other Miss Bridgerton
Andrew Rokesby and Poppy Bridgerton
My Review

4. First Comes Scandal
Nicholas Rokesby and Georgiana Bridgerton

top


Smythe-Smith Quartet

1. Just Like Heaven
Marcus Holroyd and Honoria Smythe-Smith
My Review

2. A Night Like This
Daniel Smythe-Smith and Anne Shawcross
My Review

3. The Sum of All Kisses
Hugh Prentice and Sarah Pleinsworth
My Review

4. The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy
Richard Kenworthy and Iris Smythe-Smith
My Review


top



The Two Dukes of Wyndham

1. The Lost Duke of Wyndham
Jack Audley and Grace Eversleigh

2. Mr. Cavendish, I Presume
Thomas Cavendish and Amelia Willoughby



top



The Bevelstoke Series

1. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever
Nigel ("Turner") Bevelstoke and Miranda Cheever

2. What Happens in London
Harry Valentine and Olivia Bevelstoke
My Review

3. Ten Things I Love About You
Sebastian Grey and Annabel Winslow
My Review


top



Agents of the Crown

1. To Catch an Heiress
Blake Ravenscroft and Caroline Trent

2. How to Marry A Marquis
James Sidwell and Elizabeth Hotchkiss


top



The Lyndon Sisters

1. Everything and the Moon
Robert Kemble and Victoria Lyndon

2. Brighter than the Sun
Charles Wycombe and Eleanor Lyndon


top



The Splendid Series

1. Splendid
Alexander Ridgely and Emma Dunster

2. Dancing At Midnight
John Blackwood and Arabella Blydon

3. Minx
William Dunford and Henrietta ("Henry") Barrett

4. "A Tale of Two Sisters" (in Where's My Hero? anthology)
Ned Blydon and Charlotte Thornton


top




Stand Alones

Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron, a Graphic Novel (illustrated by Violet Charles, available 1/11/22)

The Lady Most Willing...A Novel in Three Parts
My Review

The Lady Most Likely...A Novel in Three Parts
My Review

"Thirty-six Valentines" (in The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown anthology)
David Mann-Formsby and Susannah Ballister

"The First Kiss" (in Lady Whistledown Strikes Back anthology)
Peter Thompson and Mathilda Howard

"Gretna Greene" (in Scottish Brides anthology)
Angus Greene and Margaret Pennypacker


top



Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://www.juliaquinn.com/

0 comments: