Sunday, August 25, 2013

Anna Campbell Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

Lairds Most Likely
Dashing Widows
Sons of Sin
Stand Alones


Lairds Most Likely

1) The Laird’s Willful Lass

2) The Laird’s Christmas Kiss

3) The Highlander’s Lost Lady

4) The Highlander’s Defiant Captive

5) The Highlander’s Christmas Quest


top


Dashing Widows

1) The Seduction of Lord Stone

2) Tempting Mr. Townsend

3) Winning Lord West

4) Pursuing Lord Pascal

5) Charming Sir Charles

6) Catching Captain Nash

7) Lord Garson’s Bride


top

Sons of Sin


0.5) Days of Rakes and Roses
Simon and Lydia
My Review

1) Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed
Jonas and Sidonie
My Review

2) A Rake's Midnight Kiss
Richard and Genevieve
My Review

3) What a Duke Dares
Camden and Penelope
My Review

4) A Scoundrel by Moonlight
James and Nell
My Review

top

Standalones


Claiming the Courtesan
Justin and Verity

Untouched
Matthew and Grace

Tempt the Devil
Julian and Olivia

Captive of Sin
Gideon and Charis
My Review

My Reckless Surrender
Tarquin and Diana
My Review

Midnight's Wild Passion
Nicholas and Antonia
My Review

The Winter Wife
Sebastian and Alicia

These Haunted Hearts
Josiah and Isabella
Miles and Calista

His Christmas Cinderella (in A Grosvenor Square Christmas)

Her Christmas Earl
Blair and Philippa

The Christmas Stranger

A Match Made in Mistletoe

Mistletoe and the Major

A Pirate for Christmas

top


Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://annacampbell.com/

0 comments: