Friday, April 1, 2011

Elizabeth Hoyt Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

The Greycourt Series
Maiden Lane Series
Legend of the Four Soldiers
The Princes Trilogy
Contemporary Romances (written as Julia Harper)

The Greycourt Series


1. Not the Duke's Darling
Christopher Renshaw and Freya de Moray
My Review

2. When a Rogue Meets His Match (available 12/1/20)
Gideon Hawthorne and Messalina Greycourt
My Review

top


Maiden Lane Series


1. Wicked Intentions
Lazarus Huntington and Temperance Dews
My Review

2. Notorious Pleasures
Griffin Remmington and Hero Batten
My Review

* Clever John (fairytale from Scandalous Desires)
My Review

3. Scandalous Desires
"Charming" Mickey O’Connor and Silence Hollingbrook
My Review

4. Thief of Shadows
Winter Makepeace and Isabel Beckinhall
My Review

5. Lord of Darkness
Godric St. John and Margaret Reading
My Review

6. Duke of Midnight
Maximus Batten and Artemis Greaves
My Review

7. Darling Beast
Apollo Greaves and Lily Stump
My Review

8. Dearest Rogue
James Trevillion and Phoebe Batten
My Review

9. Sweetest Scoundrel
Asa Makepeace and Eve Dinwoody
My Review

10. Duke of Sin
Valentine Napier and Bridget Crumb
My Review

10.5 Once upon a Moonlit Night
Matthew Mortimer and Hippolyta Royle
My Review

*The Heart of Christmas

11. Duke of Pleasure
Hugh Fitzroy and Alf
My Review

12. Duke of Desire
Raphael de Chartres and Iris Jordan
My Review

12.5 Once Upon a Maiden Lane
Henry Collins and Mary Whitsun
My Review

12.75. Once Upon a Christmas Eve
Adam Rutledge and Sarah St. John
My Review

top



Legend of the Four Soldiers


1. To Taste Temptation
Samuel Hartley and Emeline Gordon

2. To Seduce a Sinner
Jasper Renshaw and Melisande Fleming

3. To Beguile a Beast
Alistair Munroe and Helen Fitzwilliam

4. To Desire a Devil
Reynaud St. Aubyn and Beatrice Corning


top



The Princes Trilogy


1. The Raven Prince
Edward de Raaf and Anna Wren

2. The Leopard Prince
Harry Pye and Georgina Maitland

3. The Serpent Prince
Simon Iddesleigh and Lucinda Craddock-Hayes

4. The Ice Princess (e-book only novella)
Isaac Wargate and Coral Smythe

top



Contemporary Romances (written as Julia Harper)


Once and Always
Sam West and Maisa Bradley
My Review

For the Love of Pete
Dante Torelli and Zoey Adler

Hot
John MacKinnon and Turner Hastings

top



Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://www.elizabethhoyt.com/

0 comments: