Monday, January 1, 2024

Best Books of 2023

2024 is here and I'm so excited by all the possibilities this new year will bring. But before I dive into a year of wonderful new reads and re-reads, it's time to look back at my 2023 year in books. In 2023 I read 75 books, including a few re-reads that I fell in love with all over again. I tried 23 debut/new-to-me authors and discovered some wonderful authors whose backlists I cannot wait to dive into. And finally, I participated in my lucky fourteenth A to Z Reading Challenge, a fun challenge that usually leads me to at least a couple of books I might not have moved to the top of my TBR pile otherwise.

I read a number of excellent books last year, but below are my top reads of 2023 (six in total made the list - I just couldn't narrow it down to five). All of the books on this list were first-time reads because re-reads are generally books that are already favorites of mine.


Best Books of 2023

Wit and Sin's Best Books of 2023

1. Emma of 83rd Street by Audrey Bellezza and Emily Harding
Genre: Contemporary Romance
My Review
Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible













2. Identity by Nora Roberts
Genre: Romantic Suspense
My Review

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible














You Just Need to Lose Weight cover
3. “You Just Need to Lose Weight”: And 19 Other Myths About Fat People by Aubrey Gordon
Genre: Non-Fiction
Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible














4. Codename Charming (Palace Insiders, Book 2) by Lucy Parker
Genre: Contemporary Romance
My Review

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible













5. The Secret Lives of Country Gentlemen (The Doomsday Books, Book 1) by KJ Charles
Genre: Historical Romance
My Review

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible













6. One Duke Down (Rogues to Lovers, Book 2) by Anna Bennett
Genre: Historical Romance
My Review

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible


0 comments: