Monday, January 1, 2024

2024 New (to me) Author Challenge

I've done this challenge for the past thirteen years and discovered some amazing authors along the way (not hard to believe since I've read 680 debut/new-to-me authors in that time). It's fun for me to look back on these lists, especially when I see authors who are now auto-buys for me.


The Challenge: Read 10 or more books this year by authors you’ve never read before.
Dates: January 1, 2024 - December 31, 2024

My list:

1. Author: Sarah Grunder Ruiz
Title: Last Call at the Local (Love, Lists & Fancy Ships, Book 3)

2. Author: Eva Siedler
Title: Work It Out

3. Author: Ashley Herring Blake
Title: Delilah Green Doesn’t Care (Bright Falls, Book 1)

4. Author: Erin Clark
Title: The Break-Up Artist

5. Author: Laura Lovely
Title: The Break-Up Artist

6. Author: Melodie Edwards
Title: Once Persuaded, Twice Shy: A Modern Reimagining of Persuasion

0 comments: