Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Last Groom Standing by Kimberly Lang


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I've loved the multi-author Wedding Season Quartet so far (The Unexpected Wedding Guest, Girl Least Likely to Marry, and Maid of Dishonor), so it's no surprise that I'm eager to read the final book, Last Groom Standing. I have a lot of questions about Marnie and Dylan and I'm hoping Ms. Lang answers them all :)

Last Groom Standing Cover Title: Last Groom Standing
Series: The Wedding Season, Book 4
Author: Kimberly Lang
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Harlequin KISS
Release Date: September 17, 2013

Book Description (from Goodreads):

Marnie Price's guide to surviving the bridesmaid blues…

1. Get a new man

2. Find a new job

3. When in doubt, drink wine!

Having watched her three closest friends all find love, Southern belle Marnie Price feels as if she's the only single girl left. Luckily she's found a solution—one sizzling night with Dylan Brookes. This man wears a wedding tux better than anyone, but all Marnie wants to do is get beneath it!

Dylan is all about making the sensible choice, and a fling with his ex's friend Marnie is about as far from sensible as he can get! Marnie might prove to him that taking risks is worth it, but that doesn't mean he's ready to give up his bachelor status quite yet, does it…?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm.... I like her survival list. LOL.

Debbie - Here's my WoW pick

Anonymous said...

This sounds good. I haven't read a romance in awhile, but I love them.
I Can't Wait to Read...

Unknown said...

This one sounds really good. :) Great pick!

My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-better-spirits/

The Book Rogue said...

Sounds cute. If you enjoyed the first three, I'm pretty sure this one will be just as good. =)
My WoW