Thursday, July 25, 2013

Katharine Ashe Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:

Twist
Prince Catchers
Falcon Club
The Devil's Duke
Rogues of the Sea
Stand Alones




Twist


1. Again, My Lord

2. Forever, My Lord (available 6/7/20)

3. My Lady, My Lord


top



Prince Catchers


1. I Married the Duke
Luc Westfall and Arabella Caulfield
My Review

1.5. Kisses, She Wrote

2. I Adored a Lord

3. I Loved a Rogue

3.5. The Scoundrel & I

top



Falcon Club


1. When a Scot Loves a Lady
Leam Blackwood and Kitty Savege
My Review

2. How to Be a Proper Lady
Jinan Seton and Viola Carlyle
My Review

3. How a Lady Weds a Rogue
Wyn Yale and Diantha Lucas
My Review

* "Ask Me to Dance" (in the Once Upon a Ballroom anthology)
Lord Vaucoeur and Fiona Blackwood
Note: Currently out of print

3.5. How to Marry a Highlander
Duncan Eads and Teresa Finch-Freeworth
My Review

4. The Rogue

4.5 The Scoundrel & I

5. The Earl

top



The Devil's Duke


1. The Rogue

2. The Earl

2.5. The Pirate and I

3. The Duke

4. The Prince


top


Rogues of the Sea


1. Swept Away by a Kiss
Steven Ashford and Valerie Monroe
My Review

1.5. A Lady's Wish
Nikolas Acton and Patricia Morgan
My Review

2. Captured by a Rogue Lord
Alexander Savage and Serena Carlyle
My Review

3. In the Arms of a Marquess
Ben DoreƩ and Octavia Pierce
My Review

top



Stand Alones


Captive Bride
Peter Cheriot and Beatrice Sinclaire

"How Angela Got Her Groove Back" (in the At the Duke's Wedding anthology)
Trenton Ascot and Angela Cowdrey

top



Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://www.katharineashe.com/

1 comments:

Urdu Novels said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.