Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Victorian Valentine by Riley Shane


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I love historical romance and I'm a big fan of Riley Shane's work, so put the two together and I'm sold :D

Victorian Valentine Cover Title: Victorian Valentine
Author: Riley Shane
Genre: M/M Historical Romance
Publisher: MLR Press
Release Date: February 10, 2012

Book Description (from Goodreads):

February 14, 1860:

When Lord Christopher Norcutt finds a valentine in his bedroom, he believes it must have been left there by mistake; fourth sons of earls who prefer the company of other men are not the sort to attract admirers. But the secret valentine only marks the beginning of an unusual day for Christopher. As Christopher sets off to fulfill an obligation to his brother, a second valentine comes into his possession — this one discovered in a place that has meaning only to Christopher and his lover, Jack Ashton. Does a Valentine’s Day surprise await Christopher at the end of his journey?

8 comments:

SQT said...

Wow. That's quite the cover. There's a reason I don't read too many romances-- I'm easily distracted. ;)

Sarah (saz101) said...

Wow, this one sounds SMOKING... the cover makes me want to giggle, though. I LOVE romance covers. SO much fun XD

Unknown said...

Romance covers are the best! LOL I'm not always into historical romance but this one sounds good!

Thanks for visiting My WOW!

Patricia said...

*laughs* Wow. That cover. *grin* I'm not a M/M reader.. Somehow it just doesn't appeal to me, even though considering my upbringing etc. it probably SHOULD. oô BUT I have to admit that I'd probably buy this one just for giggles and to have it in my shelf.

Hope you'll enjoy the read!

My WOW

Giselle said...

Ha this cover is awesome!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yes, that cover definitely caught my eye...lol

Thanks for sharing...enjoy!

Here's MY WOW POST -

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Fantastic pick!

Thanks for visiting the Wastelands!

Nicole said...

That cover is certainly eye-catching :D

Thanks for stopping by my WoW!