Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I absolutely love Jennifer Ashley's Highland Pleasures series and I've been waiting and waiting for the eldest Mackenzie to meet his match. Thankfully, Hart's book is only a few weeks away :)

The Dukes Perfect Wife Cover Title: The Duke's Perfect Wife
Series: Highland Pleasures, Book 4
Author: Jennifer Ashley
Genre: Historical Romance
Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: April 3, 2012

Book Description (from Goodreads):

Lady Eleanor Ramsay is the only one who knows the truth about Hart Mackenzie. Once his fiancee, she is the sole woman to whom he could ever pour out his heart.

Hart has it all -- a dukedom, wealth, power, influence, whatever he desires. Every woman wants him--his seductive skills are legendary. But Hart has sacrificed much to keep his brothers safe, first from their brutal father, and then from the world. He's also suffered loss--his wife, his infant son, and the woman he loved with all his heart though he realized it too late.

Now, Eleanor has reappeared on Hart's doorstep, with scandalous nude photographs of Hart taken long ago. Intrigued by the challenge in her blue eyes--and aroused by her charming, no-nonsense determination--Hart wonders if his young love has come to ruin him...or save him.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Your pick sounds really good :))

old follower

And my WoW is here

J.R. @ The TBR Pile said...

Highlanders!? I LOVE Highlanders! Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning:)

New follower

Unknown said...

This novels sounds really cool, I'm adding it to my TBR pile.

Thanks so much for the visit!

Renae @ Rolling with the Moments...

Freak-YA-tastic said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I don't know this author but I'm quite curious now. ;)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

How totally intriguing...thanks for sharing.

Here's MY WOW POST

JC Jones said...

I love this series and have this one on pre-order.

SQT said...

I've been thinking of picking up a new romance-- and this looks fun.

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

Yup, those scandalous, nude photos will always come back to haunt you. What's a dukedom if it doesn't involve a little scandal? lol Sounds like an intriguing pick!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Bonnie said...

I've not read the Highlanders series but apparently I'm missing out! ;)

My WOW pick:
http://www.handsandhome.ca/2012/02/waiting-on-a-temptation-of-angels.html

Unknown said...

Haven't really heard of this series since I'm more of paranormal romance fan then historical romance but these sound good! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

Fireflywishes said...

Romance isn't really "my" genre but I can see why you're interested in it - it sounds intriguing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a fantastic week :D

April @ My Shelf Confessions

Anonymous said...

oh this one sounds great! fantastic pick!

Felicia said...

Interesting pick. I'm usually not one for historical romance, but it sounds pretty interesting.

Thanks for stopping by,

Livin' Life Through Books

Shellie said...

Hadn't heard of this but love the cover!
Shellie @ Creative Reads