Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Scrumptious by Amanda Usen


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I'm addicted to Food Network, so I'm ready for an adorable foodie romance and this one sounds like it fits the bill :)

Scrumptious Cover Title: Scrumptious
Author: Amanda Usen
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Release Date: January 1, 2012

Book Description (from Amazon.com):

Sparks between love 'em and leave 'em pastry chef and poker sharp Marlene Bennet and traveling chef-for-hire Joe Rafferty when the two culinary perfectionists are forced to share a kitchen. But several suspicious accidents at the restaurant convince Marlene and Joe to work together to uncover the saboteur. Maybe a little intrigue and high-stakes poker will be the perfect ingredients for these commitment-phobic foodies to whip up a happily ever after.

5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, this one sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY WOW POST and
MY WEBSITE

Giselle said...

Oh this cover is hot!! Haha

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

Unknown said...

Never heard of this one, but I hope you enjoy it when it releases!
Stop by mine

Jill said...

I love novels with a food tie-in!

Lindsay Cummings author said...

haven't heard of this one before!

i follow you here! great choice, i want to read this one too!

here's my WOW post! Stop by and let me know what your fav read has been so far this year!! I also posted a review of my WOW..so technically I guess I already finished with my waiting!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-review-of-pledge.html