Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I LOVE Sherrilyn Kenyon's books and the Dark Hunters are one of my favorite series of hers. I'm always eager for her next book, so it stands to reason that I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for The Guardian to be released :)

The Guardian Cover Title: The Guardian
Series: Dark Hunters, Book 31
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks
Release Date: November 1, 2011
Sherrilyn Kenyon Reading Order can be found here on Wit and Sin

Book Description (from Sherrilyn Kenyon's website):

As a Dream-Hunter, Lydia has been charged with the most sacred and dangerous of missions. She’s to descend into the Nether Realm and find the missing god of dreams before he betrays the secrets that could kill all of them. What she never expects is to be taken prisoner by the Realm’s most vicious guardian.

Seth’s time is running out. If he can’t hand over the key to Olympus and the heart of Zeus, then his own life and soul will be forfeit. No matter the torture, he hasn’t been able to break the god in his custody. But when a rescuer appears, he decides to try a new tactic.

When these two lock wills, one of them must give. But Lydia isn’t just guarding the gates of Olympus, she’s holding back the darkest of powers. If she fails, an ancient evil will roam the earth once more and no one...

5 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...

it's been years since i've read a sherrilyn kenyon novel. this sounds awesome :)



my WoW this week.

-michelle

Sally Bibrary said...

This series sounds great, but the length of it is a little daunting. Oh well, I'll just have to start and see where it goes!

Here's my WOW for this week.

Ayanami Faerudo said...

I have yet to read a Sherrilyn Kenyon novel. Am I missing on a lot of things? I heard she's good.

Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

Sherre said...

I have never read a book by this author, but it looks good. Nice page by the way.

Check out my WoW here

Lori said...

I enjoy this author's work. I hope that when you get it, that it will be everything you hope it to be. Check out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for.