Monday, January 2, 2023

Best Books of 2022

2023 is here and I cannot wait to see what awaits (it has to be better than the past few years, right?)! But before I dive into a year of wonderful new reads and re-reads, it's time to look back at my 2022 year in books. In 2022 I read 100 books, including a few re-reads that I fell in love with all over again. I tried 29 debut/new-to-me authors and discovered some wonderful authors whose backlists I cannot wait to dive into. And finally, I participated in my lucky thirteenth A to Z Reading Challenge, a fun challenge that usually leads me to at least a couple of books I might not have moved to the top of my TBR pile otherwise.

I read a number of excellent books last year, but below are my top three reads of 2022. All of the books on this list were first-time reads because re-reads are generally books that are already favorites of mine.

Wit and Sin Best Books of 2022

Wit and Sin's Best Books of 2022


So This Is Ever After cover
1. So This Is Ever After by F.T. Lukens
My Review

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible













Storm Echo cover
2. Storm Echo (Psy-Changeling Trinity, Book 6) by Nalini Singh
My Review
Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible












Hook, Line, and Sinker cover
3. Hook, Line, and Sinker (Bellinger Sisters, Book 2) by Tessa Bailey
My Review

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Audible

0 comments: