Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I adore Jill Shalvis's books in general, but there's a special place in my heart for her Lucy Harbor series. I can't wait for book 4, Lucky in Love :)

Lucky in Love Cover Title: Lucky In Love
Series: Lucky Harbor, Book 4
Author: Jill Shalvis
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Forever
Release Date: May 22, 2012
Jill Shalvis Reading Order

Book Description (from Amazon.com):

Mallory Quinn has had enough of playing it safe. As a nurse and devoted daughter, she takes care of everyone but herself. And as the local good girl, she's expected to date Mr. Right. But for once, she'd like to take a risk on Mr. Wrong. And who could be more wrong than Ty Garrison? The mysterious new guy in town has made it clear that he's only passing through, which suits Mallory just fine. Besides, his lean, hard body and sexy smile will give her plenty to remember once he's gone...

For the first time in his life, Ty can't bear to leave. Helping this sexy seductress-in-training walk on the wild side is making him desire things he shouldn't - including leaving the military for good. As their just-for-fun fling becomes something more, Mallory and Ty wonder if they could really be this lucky in love. After all...anything can happen in a town called Lucky Harbor.

7 comments:

Kim@Time2Read said...

This one sounds pretty interesting. Hope you enjoy it.
My WoW!

Pocketful of Books said...

Oooo looks good! Thanks for sharing- I haven't heard of this before!

My WoW: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ah, this one has captured my attention! Looks like fun....enjoy!

Here's MY WOW POST

Patricia said...

I recently got a novel or two.. Wait, actually four. o.o... written by Jill Shalvis and am very curious about her writing! Great pick! :D

Patricia // My WOW

Majanka said...

I like the cover of this book. Haven't heard of it before, and I'm glad I have now!

Check out my WoW

Unknown said...

I am waiting on this one also. I am a HUGE fan of Jill Shalvis and I love this series!!
My WoW: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

Tribute Books said...

Great cover and pick.

http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html