Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new look for summer

Because summer frequently means white water rafting to me (and because I discovered the design tab on Blogger), Wit and Sin has a new look!!!!

Never fear: the layout and information is all the same and more updates are on the way (double-checks and updates have already been done on Ilona Andrews, Melinda Barron, Shelley Bradley/Shayla Black, Meljean Brook, Kresley Cole, Cameron Dane, Candice Hern, Mary Hughes, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lisa Kleypas, Kinley MacGregor, J.D. Robb, Nalini Singh, and J.R. Ward - I'm making through all the lists before I add more authors).

Happy summer (or winter to those in the southern hemisphere) and - whatever the season - I'm wishing you all good times, great reads, and much happiness :)

Kat

2 comments:

Then said...

Hi, Kat. I just discovered Wit and Sin. Thanks for putting me on your Author Challenge list! :) Happy summer reading!

p.s. Like the rafting look--very summery. :)

Kimberly said...

It was a delight to read Swept Away by a Kiss, Katharine :)

Happy summer to you as well!!!!