Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Bed, Breakfast, and Bondage by Riley Shane


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I love Riley Shane's work, so it's no surprise I'm super excited for the new Emerald Valley series. According to the author's blog, Bed, Breakfast, and Bondage takes place during Thanksgiving and Hanukkah, so it's the perfect story for this time of year :)

Bed Breakfast and Bondage Cover Title: Bed, Breakfast, and Bondage
Series: Emerald Valley
Author: Riley Shane
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Loose Id
Release Date: November 13, 2012

Book Description (from Goodreads):

Can an erotic holiday bargain bring together two long-separated lovers?

Most women wouldn’t mind waking up to find six feet of perfectly-defined male muscle cooking for them. Then again, Anaya Bancroft isn’t most women. She’s the innkeeper and co-owner of Emerald Valley Bed & Breakfast and it’s only pure desperation — and a complete lack of ability in the kitchen — that have her turning to her ex for help with the B&B’s biggest event of the year. Devlin Levi may be a famous chef, but he broke Naya’s heart once and she’s not about to let him do it again. Devlin is welcome in her kitchen, but that’s it.

At least, that was the plan.

Devlin has a plan of his own, one that could change everything. He wants Naya to give him eight nights. Eight nights of unbridled passion, eight sexual fantasies explored and fulfilled, eight chances to prove they’re made for each other. If, at the end of their time together, Naya still believes they can’t make a relationship work, the two of them will part — for good. It’s a bargain Naya can’t resist, even though she fears it will end in heartbreak.

Then again, a lot can happen in eight nights...

16 comments:

Tanja - Tanychy said...

Erotica is not my genre but I'll recommend this book to someone who likes it. :) Thanks for sharing and stopping by! :)

Dragana M. said...

Wow smoking hot cover. o.O I did not read anything by Riley Shane, but this cover makes me want to correct that mistake soon. :D

Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

Michelle at Clover Hill Book Reviews said...

mm mmm! He sounds like a hunk! Just eight nights? Well...I guess a lot can happen in that time ;)

The Book Rogue said...

Eight nights, huh? This could be very interesting. Thanks for sharing, and for stepping by! =)

mk said...

Oh, this one sounds great. I would love to read it when it comes out. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it when you read it too.
Come check out my WOW post.

Unknown said...

Looks hot and sexy! I love to read one of these every now and then. Thanks for stopping by!

Bec @ Readers in Wonderland said...

I can't say that book is something I'd be likely to pick up and read, but I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by my WoW

Unknown said...

Maybe it's just my fetish for alliteration, but I'd read this one just for the title! LOL

Here's my WOW

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds steamy!! lol

Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

The Readdicts said...

Looks really steamy! Hope u enjoy it soon :)

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of this one but I can definitely see the appeal. ;) Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Unknown said...

Great pick! Haven't heard of it before but it sounds hot!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Unknown said...

Oooohhh scorching! Sexy reads are popping up everywhere, hard to keep up!

Thanks for dropping by our WoW!

A Belle’s Tales said...

Rawr! This sounds all kinds of sexy! Great pick! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by my WoW :D

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

wow this sounds hot, Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by My WoW

Lizzy said...

Woo, sounds like a steamy read! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)