Books I've Read in 2017

Sunday, January 1, 2017

For the past seven years I've kept track of the books I read. I read so much that everything tends to blend together in my mental library. It's always fun at the end of the year to look back and see what I've read, loved, and want to re-read (and - on the rare occasion - want to avoid). Plus, it's great to share and compare lists with other book bloggers :)

This list is only of books and novellas I've read and finished (though if I read an entire anthology, I list only the anthology title). The books are listed in the order I read them.

There are sure to be many wonderful stories on the list, but the ones with a ** by them are ones I highly recommend.

1. On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, Book 3) by Chanel Cleeton **
2. Unf*ck Your Habitat: You’re Better Than Your Mess by Rachel Hoffman
3. My Boss is a Grumpy Werewolf and I Think He Wants to Eat Me! (My Boss Is a Grumpy Werewolf, Book 1) by Jane Wallace-Knight
4. Must Love Breeches (Must Love Time Travel, Book 1) by Angela Quarles
5. The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library, Book 1) by Genevieve Cogman
6. Accidentally Compromising the Duke (Wedded by Scandal, Book 1) by Stacy Reid (re-read) **
7. Wicked in His Arms (Wedded by Scandal, Book 2) by Stacy Reid
8. Planned Seduction (Seduction, Book 1) by Jess Dee
9. Dirty X6 by Tara Crescent
10. Playing the Player (Sydney Smoke Rugby, Book 3) by Amy Andrews
11. Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, Book 4) by Gail Carriger
12. The Duke (Victorian Rebels, Book 4) by Kerrigan Byrne
13. Fair Game (All’s Fair, Book 1) by Josh Lanyon **
14. A Spoonful of Sugar (Bachelor Bake-Off, Book 2) by Kate Hardy
15. Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, Book 1) by Julia Quinn
16. A Teaspoon of Trouble (Bachelor Bake-Off, Book 1) by Shirley Jump
17. The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
18. Sprinkled with Love (Bachelor Bake-Off, Book 3) by Jennifer Faye
19. Echoes in Death (In Death, Book 44) by J.D. Robb
20. Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, Book 7) by Kristen Ashley
21. Fair Play (All’s Fair, Book 2) by Josh Lanyon **
22. Baking for Keeps (Bachelor Bake-Off, Book 4) by Jessica Gilmore
23. Fair Chance (All’s Fair, Book 3) by Josh Lanyon **
24. A Recipe for Romance (Bachelor Bake-Off, Book 5) by Lara Van Hulzen
25. How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced, Book 1) by Kerrelyn Sparks
26. Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, Book 2) by Rebecca Brooks
27. Water Bound (Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart, Book 1) by Christine Feehan
28. A Moment of Madness (Boston Alibi, Book 2) by Brooklyn Skye

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Wit and Sin 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.