I've had a blast doing this challenge for the past few years and I can't resist another go 'round. I've discovered a few now-favorite books I might not have otherwise noticed because of this challenge :)
- Duration: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
- Read 26 books which titles begin with the letters of the alphabet.
- You may ignore articles like A, An and The at the beginning of the title.
- For the letter X, any book title with the letter X in it is acceptable if you can't find one that begins with X.
- You can sign up anytime.
- Please only list books you have read. You can read them in any order.
- A book only counts once, so you can include a re-read the first time you read it.
Accidentally Compromising the Duke by Stacy Reid – 1/14/17
Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn – 2/6/17
Duke, The by Kerrigan Byrne – 2/1/17
Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb – 2/24/17
Fair Game by Josh Lanyon – 2/4/17
Gauntlet (Arena, Book 2) by Holly Jennings – 4/7/17
How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days by Kerrelyn Sparks – 3/10/17
Invisible Library, The by Genevieve Cogman – 1/11/17
My Boss is a Grumpy Werewolf and I Think He Wants to Eat Me! by Jane Wallace-Knight – 1/7/17
On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton – 1/1/17
Planned Seduction by Jess Dee – 1/26/17
Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley – 2/28/17
Spoonful of Sugar, A by Kate Hardy – 2/5/17
Teaspoon of Trouble, A by Shirley Jump – 2/10/17
Unf*ck Your Habitat by Rachel Hoffman – 1/2/17
Wicked in His Arms by Stacy Reid – 1/21/16
Dirty X6 by Tara Crescent – 1/26/17