Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the Year Roundup

Well, 2010 was an interesting year in Reading Land, so I figured an end of the year roundup might be fun.

Number of books I read: 283 (a few were re-reads or audio books - list here)
Number of new-to-me authors whose books I read: 117 (list and quick opinions here)
Challenges I participated in: A to Z Reading Challenge (list here)

Now comes the fun part - taking stock and picking the best of the best :)

Favorite authors of 2010: Cameron Dane and Riley Shane

Favorite new-to-me authors of 2010: Cherise Sinclair and Dee Tenorio

My Top Ten Books of 2010
Note: Not necessarily all published in 2010 but all were new-to-me reads
Also note: The books are alphabetized by author - love them all equally

1. Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, Book 3) by Ilona Andrews
Buy Link

2. Something New (Foster Siblings/Coleman, Florida Series, Book 2) by Cameron Dane
My Review | Buy Link

3. Quinn's Hart by Cassandra Gold
My Review | Buy Link

4. Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, Book 5) by Lisa Kleypas
My Review | Buy Link

5. A Vintage Affair by Josh Lanyon
My Review | Buy Link

6. The Taste of Magick by Riley Shane
Buy Link

7. Club Shadowlands (Masters of Shadowlands, Book 1) by Cherise Sinclair
My Review | Buy Link

8. Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters, Book 1) by Cherise Sinclair
My Review | Buy Link

9. Burn for Me (Rancho Del Cielo, Book 3) by Dee Tenorio
My Review | Buy Link

10. Blonde with a Wand (Babes on Brooms, Book 1) by Vicki Lewis Thompson
My Review | Buy Link

1 comments:

Angela said...

What a great round-up Kat!! Your list has a lot of the ones I love too, and definitely some more that I'm going to be checking out :D