Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 A to Z Reading Challenge

I got this from a friend and decided it would be a fun challenge, so I'm keeping my list here.

The details:
- Duration: January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010
- Read 26 books which titles begin with the letters of the alphabet.
- You may ignore articles like A, An and The at the beginning of the title.
- For the letter X, any book title with the letter X in it is acceptable if you can't find on that begins with X.
- You can sign up anytime.
- Please only list books you have read. You can read them in any order.
- A book only counts one, so you can include a re-read the first time you read it.

My list - completed 03/30/10:
A - Another Night, Another Dream by Mechele Armstrong
B - Burn for Me by Dee Tenorio
C - Chick with a Charm (Babes on Brooms, Book 2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson
D - Demon Moon (Hawkins Ranch, Book 1) by Cameron Dane
E - Emergency: A City Hospital Novel by Drew Zachary
F - Falling: An Erotic Love Story (Hawkins Ranch, Book 2) by Cameron Dane
G - Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (The Succubus Diaries, Book 1) by Jill Myles
H - A Highlander Christmas by Dawn Halliday, Cindy Miles, and Sophie Renwick
I - I Spy a Wicked Sin (SHADO Agency, Book 1) by Jo Davis
J - Jesse's Hands by Emily Ryan-Davis
K - Kat Rides the Iron Men by Christine Michaels
L - The Lost Son (Secrets of Socendor, Book 1) by Mychael Black
M - The Marriage Ring (Scandals and Seductions, Book 3) by Cathy Maxwell
N - Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
O - Once Bitten by Clare Willis
P - Possession by Rosalie Stanton
Q - Quinn's Hart by Cassandra Gold
R - ReneCade (Hawkins Ranch, Book 3) by Cameron Dane
S - Saying I Do (Quinn Security, Book 3) by Cameron Dane
T - The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, Book 1) by Sabrina Jeffries
U - The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, Book 2) by Cameron Dane
V - Velvet Valentines by Violet Summers
W - The Winter Queen by Amanda McCabe
X - Sexy Lexy by Aurora Rose Lynn
Y - Yes, Captain by Rebecca Royce
Z - Zeven Ways to Kill Your Lover (Division 8, Book 1) by L. Shannon

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi kat!!!! How are you?? I miss chatting with you and would love to hear from you. I don't go on myspace so much and my email is messed up with notifications there, so find me on my blog.

This is a great challenge, by the way! I joined quite a few of them myself for 2010. Including.... get this. ... an 'In Death' Series Reading Challenge that I am hosting myself! I just HAVE to pick up where I left off with you nearly two years ago! In fact, I borrowed your J.D. Robb series list for my challenge post. I hope that's ok. I gave you credit for it in my post.

Hope to hear from you!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea - I may have to try this too! As long as I don't have to read the books in ABC order - the are a few coming out this year that I MUST read as soon as they are available!

Kimberly said...

*tackles Christine*

LMAO - Good luck with your challenge and if your cell # is the same I'll try calling you this week :)

Thanks for crediting me. I'm actually all caught up on the ID books. Got caught up before Kindred came out, can you believe it?


Jen - I'm glad you like it - I thought it sounded fun too. Nope, you don't have to read them in ABC order. I'm the same way - there are books I HAVE to read ASAP *grin*

Christine said...

I do believe it that you're all caught up with the ID books. You were very disciplined with our little challenge to read them back then, so I'm not surprised. I'm looking forward to getting back into the books. I may even start with Naked In Death again. ;)

My cell number is the same, so do try to give me a buzz when you have the chance. It would be nice to catch up. If I don't answer, it is only because I have my hands full at the moment with my elderly father-in-law. He had a decline in health in December and his care is hence a bit more demanding.

Talk to you soon! : )

Anonymous said...

((((Kat!!))) I'm in, but oh boy, just trying to remember the January reads, much less get them in alphabetical order... duh!
I'll try!

Do you want the list when I complete it in February? ....
just kidding!
Hugs, Joanne
(zmom)

Sarah MacLean said...

Hi Kat! Thanks for the comment on my blog...I'm so happy that you enjoyed Nine Rules! The sequel is actually Nick's book...but the next one is Juliana's!