Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Trust in Me by Dee Tenorio


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I absolutely love Dee Tenorio's work (two of her 2012 releases made my best of 2012 list) and the Rancho Del Cielo series has a special place in my heart (Burn for Me was the first book of hers I read). I've been dying to read Trust in Me, so fingers crossed it releases soon.

Trust in Me Cover Title: Trust in Me
Series: Rancho Del Cielo, Book 4
Author: Dee Tenorio
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Release Date: Unknown
Dee Tenorio Reading Order

Book Description (from Dee Tenorio's website):

Locke Jackman’s entire life has been about responsibility. Having fought tooth and nail to keep his family together after his parents died, the last thing he expected was a bad case of empty nest when his siblings have all moved on to lives of their own and don’t need him anymore. Worse, he doesn’t have them around to distract him from his overwhelming attraction to his sister’s best friend. The passion between them is stunning, but then again…so are the secrets keeping them apart.

Susie Packard’s entire life is all about self-protection. She has no room in it for love. Too bad the big, stoic frowner across the street who sets her bells jangling just by breathing has her in his determined sights. A nightmarish marriage already taught her what happens when she gives into her weakness for powerful men, but something about Locke makes her want him more than she wants her safety.

Try as she might to keep her distance emotionally, Locke is knocking down all the walls around her heart. Still, she can’t give in, though every part of her wants to be the woman he needs. Because the one thing Susie learned the hard way – passion may have its rewards, but every secret has its price.

Warning: This book contains a hot, modern day Viking seducing his way to the heart of his woman, a stubborn lingerie designer with a world of secrets and a very deep bathtub… Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kaity said...

I haven't reading anything from Tenorio yet but I will have to change that and put Betting Hearts on my wishlist. Hopefully I'll enjoy the books as much as you have :)

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds good. I love the line: "who sets her bells jangling just by breathing." That's classic!

Michelle :)

Here's My Pick.

Christina said...

Oh my. This isn't my type of book at all, but I hope you enjoy it bunches!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I do love a good romance now and then...thanks for sharing.

Here's MY WOW POST

Anonymous said...

I love all types of Romance but haven't heard of this one yet. Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy it.

Raina @ The LUV'NV
(Old follower via GFC)

The Book Rogue said...

Oh very good. I'm always up for some new romance with a high dose of smut. If you're fan of the series, I know you'll look forward to this and love it. Thanks a lot for stepping by and sharing! =)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Oooh you can never go wrong with a good romance! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Great pick! This one sounds really good. Thanks for checking out my WoW Post :)

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Zeee said...

I'm not really a fan of contemporary romance but this one sounds good!

Thanks for dropping by my blog!