Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Lover At Last by J.R. Ward


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I've been waiting almost five years for Blay and Qhuinn to get their HEA, so how could I not be on the edge of my seat for their book? Blay's my favorite character in the BDB series and the road to his and Qhuinn's romance has been so hard, so fingers crossed Lover At Last is amazing.

Lover At Last Cover Title: Lover At Last
Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 11
Author: J.R. Ward
Genre: Male/Male Paranormal Romance
Publisher: NAL
Release Date: March 26, 2013
J.R. Ward Reading Order

Book Description (from Goodreads):

Qhuinn, son of no one, is used to being on his own. Disavowed from his bloodline, shunned by the aristocracy, he has finally found an identity as one of the most brutal fighters in the war against the Lessening Society. But his life is not complete. Even as the prospect of having a family of his own seems to be within reach, he is empty on the inside, his heart given to another....

Blay, after years of unrequited love, has moved on from his feelings for Qhuinn. And it’s about time: The male has found his perfect match in a Chosen female, and they are going to have a young—just as Qhuinn has always wanted for himself. It’s hard to see the new couple together, but building your life around a pipe dream is just a heartbreak waiting to happen. As he’s learned firsthand.

Fate seems to have taken these vampire soldiers in different directions... but as the battle over the race’s throne intensifies, and new players on the scene in Caldwell create mortal danger for the Brotherhood, Qhuinn finally learns the true definition of courage, and two hearts who are meant to be together... finally become one.

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Not my usual genre, but I hope you love it! Thanks for sharing...and here's one from Chevy Stevens: MY WOW POST

Unknown said...

I have no idea why but I've only read the first installment of this series. I read it and LOVED it... but haven't picked up the others yet. lol Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do though. Great pick!
My WoW Pick!

Naomi Hop said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE EITHER!!! Awesome pick!!

Thanx for visiting my WoW!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

San Antonio House Cleaning visit site said...

I have been waiting for their story to be told and I am so happy with the way it came out! I laughed and cried, I highly recommend this book!!