Saturday, October 31, 2015

Shannon Richard Book Order

Click on series title to jump to a particular reading order:


Country Roads

Country Roads

1. Undone
Brendan King and Paige Morrison

2. Undeniable
Jaxson Anderson and Grace King

3. Unstoppable
Bennett Hart and Melanie O'Bryan

4. Unforgettable
Nathanial Shepard and Hannah Sterling
My Review

4.5. Undressed
Logan James and Abby Fields
My Review

5. Unsung
Liam James and Harper Laurence
My Review

6. Uncontrollable
Tripp Black and Beth Boone

7. Untold
Finn Shepherd and Brie Davis
My Review

top


Please note: This page was written by me, so as always, please visit the author’s website for up-to-date, author-verified information as well as for information books that have not yet been included to this list.

http://www.shannonrichard.net/

0 comments: