Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Peanut Butter and Jelly for Two by Jackie Nacht


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I admit, it was the title that first drew me to this story. When I read the description, I knew I had to have it. It looks like a wonderfully fun romance and I can't wait to read it.

Peanut Butter and Jelly for Two Cover Title: Peanut Butter and Jelly for Two
Author: Jackie Nacht
Genre: Male/Male Paranormal Romance
Publisher: MLR Press
Release Date: December 20, 2013

Book Description (from MLR Press):

The sexy chipmunk shifter isn't afraid of the dentist; he's in love with him.

Phillip has the best job working at the Paranormal Dentistry for the Fanged and Friendly. As a chipmunk shifter, Phillip has seen handsome men walk through the door but none so gorgeous as his boss and wolf shifter, Dr. Gunner Samuels. When he finds himself being manipulated by his best friend to ask the big bad wolf over for dinner, Phillip realizes his biggest dilemma, he's never cooked a day in his life, let alone meat. Can Phillip pull off a fabulous dinner for two? And has Gunner had his eye on the sexy shifter all this time?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm definitely gonna recommend this book to my friend, I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Great pick!

Glass said...

I am so adding this to my list. Great pick and thank you for stopping by.